Tactical Vest Rush Plate Carrier
The use of solid seams and high-quality accessories such as straps, Velcro and buckles additionally increase resistance and durability.
The Rush Plate Carrier is a light and solid tactical vest manufactured by Primal Gear, made out of Cordura 500D material. The vest is designed to carry two M size SAPI ballistic inserts. The set includes 2 dummy inserts made out of thick foam. The cummerbunds have been covered with the MOLLE / PALS modular system webbing, which enable the assembly and any configuration of additional pouches and pockets.
The vest has an integrated shingle magazine pouch for 3 x 1 STANAG magazines. The magazines are secured from the top by a shock-cord with a handle. Above the pouches there is an additional flat pocket with an organizer closed with Velcro.
On the front and back panels of the tactical vest there is mesh and on the shoulders there are adjustable comfort-pads, which improve the comfort of wearing even the vest that is heavily loaded with equipment and magazines.
Additional accessories shown in the photos are not included in the set.
- 2 dummy SAPI plates included in the set
- built-in magazine pouch for 3 x 1 STANAG magazines
- wide range of adjustments
- flat chest pocket with organizer
- Velcro panel for attaching patches
- compatible with the MOLLE / PALS system
- soft comfort pads on the shoulders
- holders for attaching the hydration system tube