Tactial Vest Rush 2.0 Plate Carrier Ariatel
The Rush Plate Carrier 2.0 is a light and solid tactical vest manufactured by Primal Gear, made out of durable Aspen 500D material. The use of solid seams and high-quality accessories such as tapes, Velcro and buckles additionally increase resistance and durability. The vest is designed to carry two M-size SAPI ballistic inserts. The front and back panels of the vest and the cummerbund are covered with MOLLE / PALS modular system straps and Velcro panels, which enable the assembly and configuration of additional tactical pouches and pockets.
On the front and back panels of the tactical vest there is mesh and on the shoulders there are adjustable comfort-pads, which improve the comfort of wearing even the vest that is heavily loaded with equipment and magazines.
Features of the Ariatel tactical vest:
- space for M size ballistic inserts (not included)
- light, detachable cummerbund in the MOLLE / PALS system
- the possibility of installing dedicated pouches using Velcro or the classic MOLLE / PALS system
- zipper for attaching a dedicated panel / backpack Rush 2.0 - evacuation handle
- comfort pads on the shoulders of the vest
- wide range of adjustments
- flat chest pocket with organizer
- Velcro for attaching patches / markings
|Space for a ballistic plates:|
|Quick Release system:|