Trekking All-Season Socks
Multi-season trekking socks are made from excess humidity draining to the outside CoolMax fabric in order to keep feet dry at all times. Adequate to be worn all year.
CoolMax - material made from fibres specially designed by the DuPont group, whose purpose is to provide good air circulation for the body as well as drain humidity to the outside, thus providing pleasant feeling of softness and dryness, even during greatest exertion, also in humid environment. Thanks to the washing-resistant, anti-bacterial finish, Coolmax is capable of eradicating bacteria that appear on sweaty body, limiting the unpleasant smell.
Summer trekking sock has a construction that takes into the specification of trekking boots, places of pressure on the foot and places of likely scrapes. Adapted to anatomical shape of the left and right foot, they feature padding in vulnerable spots, cuffs and bands, adequate reinforcements as well as flat stitches around toes. Paddings and reinforcements are made from adequately profiled terry cloth, which is given different outline around the toes of left and right foot.
Precisely situated ventilation areas and their as larger as possible surface allow for excellent draining of water vapor that arises in high temperature and during increased effort. This limits the feeling of exhaustion and eliminates swelling.
- Socks feature broad cuff (drawstring) with carefully selected elasticity.
- Elastic bands on the foot and around the ankle improve stability of the foot and prevent the sock from sliding off and rolling up.
- Reinforcements on hills and around toes and calves are made from tri-layer, profiled terry cloth which allows it to absorb shock and protect from scrapes
- Special stitch on the sole prevents the socks’ sliding off and pleating.
- Flat stitch around the toes prevents scrapes.
- Surfaces enable increased emission of humidity to the outside of a sock.
Coolmax - 45%
Isofil – 33%
Polyamide - 20%
Spandex - 2%
Tan / Coyote