Rush 2.0 Plate Carrier Tactical Vest
Primal Gear is a brand of tactical equipment intended for EDC. Check the broad offer of Primal Gear for equipment that will be ideal for tactical operations as well as EDC and will surprise you with its high-quality and care for details.
Why Primal Gear?
Primal Gear equipment was made of highly-durable and resistant to difficult conditions material. The implementation of solid seams as well as high-quality accessories such as belts, hook and loop fasteners or buckles additionally increase the durability and resistance. An exceptionally broad selection of pouches, excellently-designed and made tactical accessories or EDC bags will satisfy even the most demanding of Users. The attractive price together with the high quality of Primal Gear equipment makes it accessible not only for beginners but also professional Users.
Rush Plate Carrier 2.0 is a light and solid tactical vest made by Primal Gear, sewn from durable original Cordura 500D. The vest is adapted for carrying SAPI ballistic inserts in M size. The front and back vest panels, as well as the cummerbund, are covered with MOLLE / PALS webbing that enables the attachment of additional pouches in any configuration.
In the front and back panels are distance mesh inserts, arms have adjustable comfort pads that improve the comfort of wearing even when the vest carries heavy equipment and magazines.
Rush 2.0 Vest Features:
- room for ballistic inserts in M
size (not included in the set)
- light, detachable cummerbund in MOLLE / PALS mounting system
- possibility of attaching dedicated pouches using hook and loop fasteners or classic MOLLE / PALS mounting system
- zipper for the attachment of a dedicated Rush 2.0 panel / backpack
- drag handle
- comfort-pads on vest arms
- large adjustment range
- flat pocket with an organizer on the chest
- hook and loop fasteners for the attachment of patches / markings
|Emplacement pour plaques ballistiques:|
|Système de changement rapide:|
Multicam / MC
|Dostawy i nowości:|