Primal Gear is a new brand of tactical and EDC equipment. Check out the wide range of Primal Gear products which will work perfectly for tactical and EDC purposes. Moreover, they will surprise you with high-quality workmanship and attention to detail. Why Primal Gear?
Primal Gear equipment is made of nylon 1000D fabric which combines extreme strength with resistance.
The use of strong seams and high-quality elements such as tapes, hooks & loops straps or buckles significantly increased the resistance and durability of this brand's products.
An unusually wide selection of magazine pouches, superbly designed tactical accessories and EDC bags will satisfy even the most demanding user.
The attractive price and the high quality make the Primal Gear equipment ideal choice both for beginners and for professional users.
Hydro Bag is a universal bag /cover by Primal Gear, dedicated for storing a water bottle as well as various accessories. The considerable size of the main compartment allow it to easily store a majority of bottle available on the market, of such popular brands like Nalgene®, Camelbak® and others. The bag can be worn on one’s arm using the included arm strap or it can be attached to a piece of equipment / a backpack / a belt in aMOLLE / PALS modular system.
- can store a majority of popular bottles, including a classic Nalgene® 1l bottle and Camelbak® bottles
- a flap with a latch
- an external pocket in the front for accessories with a mesh compartment and a zipper
- compatible with MOLLE / PALS load-bearing system
- MOLLE / PALS webbing in the front and on the sides of the bag
- a removable, adjustable arm strap attached with two D-rings
- a drainage hole at the bottom of the bag
- an additional mounting carabiner at the back wall
- hook and loop fasteners for the attachment of patches / markings
Additional accessories shown in photographs are not included in the kit.
Tan / Coyote