Outdoor Tactical Pants
OTP® pants are a new version of a best-selling UTP model. With regard to the cut, these pants differ only slightly from the original and fully embrace all of the practical solutions. The main change is the use of a light, elastic, softshell material, which does not absorb humidity and guarantees good air ventilation. Simply put, Outdoor Tactical Pants are a new quality in the sphere of outdoor and trekking pants.
Elastic belt with hook and loop fastener closure for additional regulation
- Snap hook/D-ring loops
- All pockets made from a mesh material
- Two classic pockets with reinforced edges for knife or flashlight clips
- Wide back pockets, adapted for storing empty magazines
- Two narrow pockets incorporated into back pockets for magazines or a telescopic baton Ability to increase the pocket’s depth
- Two slant internal pockets for storing of concealed magazines, a flashlight or a telescopic baton. Ability to increase the pocket’s depth
- Two thigh pockets with YKK® (reversed) closure and internal organizers in the form of elastic straps
- Two front pockets with hook and loop fastener closure adapted for storing a phone or a AK/AR magazine
- Classic “jeans” yoke prevents the pants from sliding down
- Leg sleeve is profiled at the back - divided and connected with a profiling tuck under the knee
- Reinforced point on the knees with compartments for soft inserts
- YKK® front fly
ATTENTION! The belt visible on the photo is sold separately.