Urban Tactical Shorts®
UTP Urban Tactical Pants in a
short version are the newest product by Helikon.
UTP pants come into existence as a “mid profile” pattern, meaning they look less like a uniform than BDU, ACU or M-65 and offer increased functionality compared to civilian clothing. Thanks to the use of material with a dash of spandex, the trousers are very comfortable to wear and provide a freedom of movement.
UTP trousers feature many interesting and functional solutions:
- trousers have an impressive
number of 10 pockets
- four thigh pockets, two with YKK zipper closures (reversed) as well as two smaller ones at the front of thighs with a Velcro flap are used for storing, for instance, a mobile phone, magazines, etc.
- in the back are two capacious pockets with Velcro closure, inside the back pockets are two smaller compartments, for instance, for a small flashlight or a multi-tool
- front pockets have reinforced edges - intended for the attachment of knives and tools with a clip
- the trousers have a metal YKK zipper - instead of a button, the waist has a hook and loop fastener strap, similarly to Crye Precision designs, that provides a full range of adjustment
- waist adjustment of the trousers allows the elastic strip sewn in the back
- trousers were sewn from rip-stop material (60% cotton / 37% polyester / 3% spandex), a touch of spandex provides elasticity of the material thus increasing comfort and large mobility
- the front, out of 7, wide belt loops feature additional loops that allows for the attachment of a carabiner or a paracord loop that secures items stored in pockets
The belt visible on the photo is sold separately.
Tan / Coyote