Bergen also historically relates to backpack of English and Polish special forces from the period of WWII. In conception, the backpack is supposed to store the most important equipment for a short trek.
The main compartment has a capacity of 18 liters and can store clothing as well as equipment for spending a night. Side pockets can store food and a bottle with water. The middle pocket has a foldable collar that protects small items from getting lost. Bergen has three spaces for storing an axe and two for a saw or a knife. The concealed MOLLE / PALS panel in the front can be used as a base for the attachment of pockets or gloves.
Additional elements of equipment can be attached to the bottom or to the flap of the backpack. The backpack was made entirely of Cordura 500D.
- carrying handle
- stiff back
- comfortable load-bearing system
- ergonomic, comfortable suspenders with the ability of fast detachment
- external MOLLE / PALS panels for the attachment of additional pockets
- three external pockets with buckles
- removable, adjustable waist belt
- YKK zippers
- Panel made of hook and loop fastener on the flap for easy personalization
- double main compartment adjustment (drawstring with a stopper)
- compatible with hydration bladders – compartment for camelback
- designed in cooperation with Survivaltech.pl
|Dostawy i nowości:|